Madison Work-Related Injury Lawyers
At Stafford, Neal & Soule, S.C. , we have built a record and reputation as one of the most prominent Wisconsin law firms representing employees in workers' compensation cases. If you are in the process of choosing an attorney, consider the following facts about our firm:
- Our five Wisconsin workers' compensation attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience representing injured employees and their families.
- Attorneys John D. Neal and David L. Weir are regularly called upon to advise the labor representatives on the Workers' Compensation Advisory Council.
- John D. Neal is a co-author of the Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Handbook, the book that judges and attorneys throughout the state trust.
- John D. Neal and David L. Weir have been included in every edition of Wisconsin Super Lawyers since 2006, an honor only extended to 5 percent of the attorneys in the state.
- We have been listed in Best Lawyers in America for more than 10 years and have achieved the highest Martindale-Hubbell peer rating for professional excellence and ethics.
Our attorneys have the experience to help you get the medical treatment, lost wages and other benefits you are legally entitled to after a workplace injury. In addition, we also handle Social Security Disability claims for clients who have become unable to work.
Long-Established Advocates for the Injured and Disabled
Attorney Margaret Stafford founded our firm in 1976, dedicating her practice from the start to workers' compensation and Social Security Disability. From our offices in downtown Madison, near the Alliant Energy Center, we are able represent clients throughout Wisconsin.
For a free consultation with an experienced attorney, call us today at 608-251-6045 or send us an e-mail. If it is necessary for you to visit our office in person, we are able to meet on evenings and weekends by appointment.